What it is:
HR is often under pressure to justify its costs and returns to the business. This survey is designed to facilitate comparison between asset management human resources departments in relation to a number of headcount and cost metrics and also to the activities undertaken by each department.
The survey results show the industry standards for HR manning levels and costs and a series of graphs allow participating firms to compare their own department’s time usage and HR issues with the survey average.
- HR activities & positioning
- HR staffing rations
- HR headcount metrics
- HR function specialisms
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Short-term HR Issues
- Additional HR Metrics
- Do we have enough people in HR?
- Is enough of our HR staff dedicated to serving our business units?
- How much are we spending on the function relative to our peers?
- What activities are we involved in and how do these compare with other firms?
- Can we demonstrate we are delivering value for money?