We conduct an annual asset management remuneration ROI survey. The survey focuses on the key overall remuneration drivers of asset management firms and participation allows you to gauge whether or not your firm is getting value for money for your compensation spend.
Remuneration Committees and senior management remain under intense pressure from regulators and shareholders to justify decisions on pay. This survey has been designed in close consultation with leading firms to give reliable data to help you answer the following questions:
- What practical effect are regulatory changes having on remuneration practices?
- Are shareholders getting value for money from our remuneration spend?
- Should we have more pay at risk in long-term remuneration? What is the optimum balance?
- What is the optimum mix of pay between salary, bonus, deferred bonus and long-term incentive?
- How productive are our investment and sales professionals compared to our peer group?
Key benefits of joining
- Our Global Asset Management Remuneration survey will help you accurately pinpoint your firm's positioning on remuneration strategy and identify areas of concern or for improvement
- The outputs include key findings to help you improve your decision-making processes allowing you to implement a competitive and attractive remuneration strategy
- This will also help you to find the optimal mix between competitive pay and high productivity and to evaluate if your shareholders are getting the value they're looking for
- You will be able to access the most critical financial and employee data that enables you to answer key performance and compensation trend-related questions
- You will also have the opportunity to compare your HR & Compensation policies and practices with your peers and get insight about new trends
Joining this survey
To participate in this year's survey, contact Richard Parkhouse on +44 (0) 207 212 6334, or by e-mail at email@example.com